Gods of War Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gods of War Forums

Welcome to GoW clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple Tips for new ET players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
+GoW|Reaver

+GoW|Reaver

Simple Tips for new ET players Empty
PostSubject: Simple Tips for new ET players   Simple Tips for new ET players I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:04 pm

1.) never be too eager to go into the action, if you have to wait then wait.. it will definately improve your score and exp.
2.) always ALWAYS look both ways, look in every direction the enemy may be or will maybe
3.) for weapons: for beginners try and use the mp40, then onto thompson and then for more advanced players use the sten or garand (trust me i can get 10-30 killing spree's with these weapons)
4.) when trying to complete objectives, patients is key, wait until the time is right, if you are impatient the enemy will know what you are trying to do, kill you and guard the area.
5.) for newer players try and aim for the body or anywhere that you can hit, but for more advanced players always try and aim for the head, you will get good results.
6.) always try and find health if you think you are doing well, they are placed on every level and easy to find.
7.) if you are on a killing spree and low on health or worried about being killed, go to console (press `)
then type /kill . this will kill yourself without causing a death and able to carry on your spree.
8.) also dont be too keen to complete objectives, there is no better feeling than to have a good score at the end of a round even if you lost the level (my best is 179-5)(screenshot to prove if you need)

these are really the key tips you need but if you need help with anything else dont hesitate to message me on the forum or ingame.
hope this helps,
Reaver
Back to top Go down

Simple Tips for new ET players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods of War Forums :: General desk :: Tutorials-
Jump to: