Gods of War Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gods of War Forums

Welcome to GoW clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hackers in the servers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Esa
+GoW|General Owner
+GoW|General Owner

hackers in the servers Empty
PostSubject: hackers in the servers   hackers in the servers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:49 am

mkay, there's been hacker activity lately in the server. i have two demos that prove that these guys were in fact hackers, not just some randomtards i banned for fun. not going to upload to any site because it takes too long to do it, so add my msn samsolid@hotmail.com, can't send shit in xfire
Back to top Go down
GoW|L0L ParTyAn!maL
Banned

PostSubject: Re: hackers in the servers   hackers in the servers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:00 am

And one hacker had lvl 22 -.-
Back to top Go down
Esa
+GoW|General Owner
+GoW|General Owner

PostSubject: Re: hackers in the servers   hackers in the servers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:03 am

GoW|L0L ParTyAn!maL wrote:
And one hacker had lvl 22 -.-

yes, indeed. i would guess that it was the TonZ guy who used to be in this clan, he had level 22?
Back to top Go down
GDC|La$TiE|HS*AO
+GoW|Supreme Owner
+GoW|Supreme Owner
GDC|La$TiE|HS*AO

PostSubject: Re: hackers in the servers   hackers in the servers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:32 pm

lol
ban them
Back to top Go down
https://gowforums.forumotion.net
GoW|L0L ParTyAn!maL
Banned

PostSubject: Re: hackers in the servers   hackers in the servers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:45 am

L$D..
We can't ban some1.We haven't ppls they are often online and can ban.Esa us often online.But thats just 1 person?!Maybe that Manda gets higher lvl or someone because he is often online...idk

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hackers in the servers   hackers in the servers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hackers in the servers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods of War Forums :: Polices :: Police office-
Jump to: